TO EARN REWARDS: Select an offer, install the app, meet the offer requirements, and receive the reward. Follow this step by step tutorial to earn your first reward.
Important: You will NOT be rewarded for installing apps you have previously installed on your device. Don't delete the app before you reach the offer requirement. You won't be rewarded for re-installing apps. Advertisers block these conversions to ensure they are not paying double
1. SELECT AN APP OFFER
Find an offer you are interested in and click on it to install the app. Note that it's possible you get redirected a few times before you get to the app store / google play store.
Make sure you read and follow the offer requirement! (Reach level 10, Complete tutorial, etc, Sign up for a trial, etc ..)
2. INSTALL THE APP
WAIT for the app to complete the installation. One common reason why people don't get rewarded is because they try to download other apps at the same time. This could cause issues with tracking which leads to non-rewards. Install one app at a time.
3. OPEN UP THE APP
Open up the app immediately after it is done installing. Another common reason why users do not get credited is because they open up the app much later after they've installed it. This could cause reward tracking to be lost.
4. PLAY WITH THE APP
Follow the offer requirement (Reach level 15, Register for account, etc). Even if the offer requirement states "Install and Play", many advertisers will require some level of engagement in the app before they issue you rewards. Higher reward offers usually require this.
* If it's a game, you should try to complete the tutorial or advance a few stages in the game.
* If the app lets you create an account, you should create an account and browse around.
* Perform basic functionalities of the app
5. CHECK YOUR PROGRESS
If you are in the process of completing multiple offers, you can view which apps you've installed, the offer requirements, and the offer points in the In Progress page.
* The In Progress page only shows offers you've clicked on over the past 30 days (chances of getting rewarded past 30 days are fairly low)
6. GET YOUR REWARD
When you reach the offer requirement, check back into appKarma to get your reward. It could take up to 24 hours for rewards to be issued. If you are not getting rewarded, you can apply for missing rewards. Link
HOW QUICKLY WILL I HAVE TO REACH THE OFFER REQUIREMENT?
This depends. You should aim to complete the offer as soon as you can. There is a finite duration (determined by the advertiser) on how long the reward tracking will last and unfortunately, this isn't information we have.
Certain offers that are fairly easy to complete (takes less than 15 minutes), will likely have a 7 day duration.
Other offers that are difficult (many levels to complete and may take up to a week or two), will likely have a 14 day or 30 day duration.
Regardless, if you complete the offer within 30 days (from the time you first clicked on the offer) and did not receive a reward, appKarma will honor your missing rewards when you apply for missing rewards.
THE OFFER DISAPPEARED BEFORE I WAS ABLE TO COMPLETE THE OFFER. AM I WASTING MY TIME?
No. Even if you don't see the offer anymore, you will still be rewarded if you continue to play with the app and reach the offer requirement.
Whether the offer is showing up has nothing to do with the reward tracking. If an offer does not show up it could simply mean the campaign has been paused temporarily due to budget, or other allocations.
IT'S REALLY HARD TO REACH THE OFFER REQUIREMENT (TAKES TOO LONG!)
Certain offers require a significant amount of time and effort to complete. This can often be helped if you make in-app-purchases (to buy boosts, or power ups).
AppKarma will give you 1200 points for every $1.00 you spend, up to $10.00 (or 12000 points). See details
WHY AM I NOT GETTING REWARDED
We don't have 100% control over the rewarding. We only issue you reward when our partners (the offer providers) send us a notification to our system after you complete an offer. Sometimes it does take a bit more time (up to 24 hours) before you get rewarded.
Common reason why you may not be credited:
- You've changed your device ID (either manually, or by reseting your phone)
- If you have previously installed the app on your device, you will not be rewarded for it again. This is frequently the case if you are using other reward apps.
- If you've taken too long to complete the offer, the tracking could have expired
- You did not meet the offer requirement (the requirement is stated on the offer)
- For those offers that only state (Install + Play) You likely haven't played with the app enough. Try to sign up for an account, advance a few levels, complete tutorial, etc. (yes, even if the offer states "Install and Play")
- It take anywhere from a few minutes up to 24 hours to verify your conversion.
- If you have a jailbroken/rooted phone - some advertisers may block conversions on jailbroken devices
- You have uninstalled/reinstall the app. It almost never works (advertisers will block this)
- You are using VPN to access offers outside of your country (which is a violation of our terms of service)
I GET REDIRECTED TO A BLANK SCREEN / DIFFERENT APP AFTER I CLICK ON THE OFFER
When you are redirected to another app or a blank screen, it is because the advertising campaign has either paused or reached a daily limit and our partner did not have time to update their system.
There isn't much we can do to prevent this - we simply pull the offers from our partners. If you see this happening, please ignore the offer and try the next one.
THERE AREN'T NEW OFFERS. I NEED MORE OFFERS.
Offers get refreshed by our partners at different times. Most of the offers are targeted to US, UK, Germany (this is where advertisers focus most of their advertising spending). If you live outside of these areas, you may not see as many offers.
It's best to check back once in a while to see if new offers have been added into our partner's system.
DON'T BREAK THE RULES
The following will get your account suspended:
- Using VPN to access offers outside your country
- Using an emulator to complete offers
- Creating multiple accounts on the same device
- Using fake accounts to complete offers